FULL BODY MASSAGE
– includes Swedish, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage
1 hour – $80
1 1/2 hours – $110
2 hours – $150
Our massage therapist will customize to your specifications, any combinations of techniques.
*add 15 minute foot reflexology – $20
*add 30 minute brown sugar exfoliating body scrub – $40
*add hot stones – $10
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE:
- Relieves aches, pains and soreness
- Promotes relaxation and re connection to the body
- Stimulates the release of hormones giving you an overall feeling of mental and physical well being
- Relieves tension and stress in the body leaving you feeling renewed and rejuvenated
- Improves flexibility and circulation
ABOUT OUR THERAPIST
Eric graduated from the Soma Institute of Clinical Massage Therapy in 2002. His technical skills allow him to excel in deep tissue, trigger point therapy, sports massage, as well as clients who want adhesion released in a more gentle fashion.
Eric’s style of massage is both nurturing and holistic, as he uses rhythmic, firm gliding strokes to claim the central nervous system, leaving you relaxed, rejuvenated and renewed.